Christmas Festivities

Well i've been behind with posting things this month so here's a recap of the month:
We set Christmas up about a week into Dec...we were a bit behind but just glad we got them up before Christmas!









Then our Annual Sugar Cookie Making!!!
The girls helped me make the cookies and it was interesting. There were some power struggles between Emma and I but I had to just pick the battles because I was about to pull out my hair!
But they had lots of fun playing with the dough, frosting them and then of course, eating it!















More pics to come on the actual Christmas!

4 comments:

Tyler and Erin said...

Looks like fun! You are one brave woman to make sugar cookies with two toddlers. :-)

Courtney said...

fun times! cute traditions for your family, at least you got christmas set up. i barely got a tree up and kind of decorated.

Cairen said...

I love making sugar cookies, yours look very yummy! I hope you guys are having a great holiday!

Jamie Smith said...

What fun festivities!!! I want to come make cookies with you guys! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Aren't they baby/kid models by now?

Thanks for your post about our office! Your awesome! Make sure to check out my blog if you ever get a chance!

Pin It button on image hover