Monthly Report

What?! A New Post?! I know, I really do miss blogging. Blogger and I have a love/hate relationship but we'be been through so much together. It's hard to just give her up completely. But she's so high maintenance! It takes so much time! I am so not high maintenance so it's a hard adjustment. But I do like the journaling aspect because heaven knows I don't with a pen and paper!


So this is going to be a long post, so just be ready. This is a catch up of the past month and a bit.

At the beginning of March, we went camping with some friends. It was a great weekend for it. It might have been too warm because I didn't use a blanket really at night. The girls had exploring and this was right before I started getting sick so it was perfect timing.



We finally invested in camping gear because this is something we like doing as a family.
FYI, Academy does have the best deals on Tents and chairs!


Thought this pic was cute, heading down to the river. Emma grabbed Kate's hand and were walking down together!







Kate's become very Environmentally Conscious, as you can see



Kate's just at a fun age where she'll comment or tell me everything she sees. It's a fun age to me.






The next few were taken down by the river.














And here's the stomping ground for breakfast. Thinking about what we ate that morning makes me very nausious....so it was a good thing I wasn't sick on this outing or it would have been bad...





Spring Break was a few weeks ago and decided to head to Joe's parents for a bit so they could see the girls again before we move further away from them.
Mornings were great when they went back to bed...but Hercules had to be on TV for them to sit still.




There were some great days out there! The girls loved to play on the Trampoline.

















Kate is such a cuddler, I love it.

Emma loved to jump!







THey found and caught a lizard and Emma was so excited to hold it. Poor thing. By the end, I think he died...from being man-handled so much. He was left with no tail either...lol poor thing!








THis past Saturday, our apartment complex had their annual Easter Egg Hunt so the girls had such a fun time doing that.
























"Candeeeeee"


And there's a lovely girl in our Ward who started teaching Dance class for 3 year olds. It's a test run so for now, it's free and that's always good. Nanci also teaching 2 year olds too. It's so fun watching them attempt to do moves. Look at Emma's 1st position...too cute. Thanks Nanci for doing this. Emma asks about dance class on a daily basis. Plus, Emma is just so stinkin' cute in a "reatard"....as Emma likes to call it.

Other than that, we're just anticipating Joe finishing up on the 21st, packing up our whole house, visiting Las Vegas to look for housing, Graduation and driving to LV and living there for a year. More to come ;)

5 comments:

erin said...

Awww... Emma is such a cute little dancer! Such a photogenic little cutie! Both of your girls. Looks like you guys have been busy. SO crazy that we are all moving soo soon! Aaa!

JoEllen said...

I can't hardly believe how big Kate is getting, and Emma's hair is so long! Your girls are really beautiful. I love the trampoline pictures. It was nice of that lizzard to give up it's tail so you could get such cute pictures!

Tyler and Erin said...

Love the leotard! You guys ahve been so busy and will probably be even crazier busy this next month. I'm sad we aren't going to Vegas. I was so excited to get together. I was looking forward to the new adventure but in the end I am still glad we get to stay in Utah and save some mula. Thanks for offering the help with the housing!

Martins said...

Your pictures look great! You should be a photographer! :)

Shauna said...

Great pictures :) Hope you are having a super weekend! ♥ HUGS ♥

Pin It button on image hover