October


So these are kind of fun. On Craigslist, I was lucky to find a local photographer that was looking to build her portfolio so she was doing free maternity photo sessions. So I jumped on it! Her name is Chelsy and her website is Cardin Creative. I thought she did an excellent job, and for free? You can't go wrong. Plus, she was over at my home yesterday taking a free newborn photo session of LUke and should be getting those within the week! Can't wait to see them :)
These were from her facebook account. And I was also able to pick 2 pics for a free 8x10 and 5x7 print. Not too shabby :)



Now onto another talented photographer. When I went to that craft fair back in October, I met Kelly Gettys. She is a up and coming photographer herself and asked if she could take pics of me and the family to build her portfolio. Her website is called Captured by Kelly. It's under construction right now. So if you live in LAs Vegas, check her out as well! They turned out so great and I love the family pics too. Thanks Kelly!

I really like this one minus my double chin...dun dun dun







These all turned out great. I was really happy that I found some great people who were so generous to my family and I. Thank you ladies!!

I have more pics of Luke coming soon. I know you are dying ;)





4 comments:

Amy S said...

You can't beat free pictures! They turned out great. Your kids are beautiful, I love the last picture with Emma and Kate....so cute!!!

Jazmin said...

The last picture of your girls is awesome! I would blow it up a thousand percent and put it in my room! LOL. It seems that Emma still needs to work on how to behave with other kids. I think that all kids are capable of misbehaving, and I think as a mom you want to protect them to a point. I hope that even though, she might have been provocated she needs was held responsible for her actions, or she is going to have a hard time in kindergarden. Matthew came home the last 2 days of school with "sad" stickers and he is grounded for the weekend. I know what he's capable of, and I think it does them good to know that they are wrong and that it can be changed.

Abby said...

Oh, such beautiful pics! And so sad about your little pre preschooler. (But a little funny too to see that "incident" written out:) I am so impressed at your ability to find a deal. I never would have thought you could do that with photography! Awesome.

The Shirleys said...

I love your family pictures! You are braver than I am. I didn't take hardly any pictures of me pregnant. Probably because I was behind the camera most of the time.

Luke is so cute. I love the picture of Kate holding him. They are so cute!

Pin It button on image hover