Luke at 5 days old

Lots of sleeping, eating and sleeping around here.
But I can't get enough of this little guy. I can't stop kissing his super soft face. I just want to cuddle with him all day.
Luckily Joe is home to help with the house. I am healing quickly but I am still hurting so i'm just taking it easy. The girls are having a blast in UT. It really helps that they are over there for this transition. But I miss them so much. Life is so boring with out kids. I can't wait for them to meet their little brother.
I took these today. I have many other picture ideas in mind for this guy but I wanted to try these out. Again, I love this little boy to pieces and love all of these pictures :)
These were taken yesterday so he's really 4 days old in these :)
















10 comments:

JoEllen said...

I love the last picture. Luke is awake, your hubby is not! So cute!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Are you sure he's only 5 days old? He looks huge in these pictures and looks like he's sporting the Katemunk Cheeks!! SOOOO cute!!

I felt I could never hold Camden enough like that, probably because he's our last, I just never wanted a day to end with him being little!!

Jamie Smith said...

What a sweetie! I can't believe you have a BOY! Joe must be ecstatic! Congrats, it just seemed like yesterday you moved to Texas pregnant with number 1!

Tyler and Erin said...

You did such a great job on these pics! He is so cute and I can even see Kate in him. :-) Hope you get feeling better and better each day.

Kristen said...

He totally looks like Joe/Kate.

Ann-Marie said...

I think he looks so much like your little Kate. Do you??? Your kids have gorgeous skin! I'm so glad he's wonderful!

Kajsa said...

how darling! congrats! and scary birth story, im glad everything turned out good!

maggie said...

Congratulations Lyss!
Seriously, he's going to be just as beautiful as your girls! (in a totally ruggid n' manly kind of way!)
So sorry to hear about your awesome delivery! I would stab the man, really I would! Rachel's epidural fell out too; I would die...after I stabbed the guy!

Hope all is well and you're hanging in there with three!!

The Shirleys said...

He is such a cute little guy. I am sure the girls will love him to peices!!!

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

Lyssa...he's so precious I can't hardly stand it. Can't wait to get rid of this scratchy throat so I can actually hold him and get a good whiff of that new baby smell!

Crap....now I'm really baby hungry - this can't be good!

Pin It button on image hover