Weekend before Christmas

We'll tackle the weekend backwards since that's how the pictures were downloaded.
Sundays are always relaxing around here, unless the HOme Teachers are coming by, then we scramble. But before that, we are lying around, taking funny pictures.

Luke's first week at church! FInally, after like 2 months, we all went to church together. It went well and had to get pictures of this little scrumtious little guy in his church attire.

We went to this chocolate Factory in Henderson on Saturday night. THey had some mad lighting skills. It was like a mini- temple square. And the best part was Santa! The girls were so excited to see him.

The line to see him was about 30 minutes long. I waited while Joe walked around with the girls.

THe holiday season is well upon us! We are heading to UT Wednesday morning for a while. THe girls are hoping for snow to play in. I am hoping for a break. Luke is hoping for breastmilk at his disposal anytime. Joe is hoping to figure out where to live next year.
It's weird that I only have tomorrow to get ready for the trip...and I just realized it. Yikes. I have a lot to do. Looks like left overs tonight ;)
Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Courtney said...

Luke looks adorable in his church clothes! I can't believe you had to wait 30 min for santa, bummer. Here we just walked right up to him, ha I guess that's what we get for living in a small town.

erin said...

How fun! I have been wanting to take a tour in that chocolate factory!
Cute, cute kids!... I love their dimples!

Maren said...

hey lyssa~~~
Glad to see those cuties!!!!! Didn't know if you heard or not but we are FINALLY expecting again!!! I am due in July..will know more when I go to the dr. on thursday. Hey can you email me your address. I know ryan also needs Joe's number b.c his other phone broke that had joes number in it!!!! my email is: icecreamama85@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Pin It button on image hover