ugh

I have no motivation at all to post Christmas.

Too many pictures.

Too many other blogs blogging about it...how many times can you read about Christmas, right? (alright, that was a justification)

I just plain lack the motivation to post. It's even a stretch posting this right now.

And the frustrating thing is I don't know why I feel that way!

I think I am overwhelmed. There are too many things I want to do, whether it's organizing, diving into my christmas gifts or crafting it up.

I just don't care at the moment. And I wonder when this will pass because I do want to do things!

In other news, Luke has done a 180 since taking on the no-dairy diet. He's calm, collected and cool. And what's even better is his sleeping patterned. Ever since the diet kicked in, he has been sleeping like a log. Recently he falls asleep at 7:30 and goes until 6 AM...that was my night last night. I do sneak in at 10:30 pm and "top him off" and put him back to sleep. A trick I learned from the good old "Baby Whisperer" book. Plus he's about 15 lbs and barely over 2 months old. He's a bonafied chunker and I could not be more proud!

So with more sleep should come more energy, right? Well it's not having it. Maybe I'm recuperating from the holidays. A 10 day trip to UT does have it's consequences, mainly through the kids. But we are doing well, minus Emma's bronchitis. But she's on the mend.

Anyways, I will probably post pics soon. But don't expect anytime soon. Too much to do around here!

Oh, it just hit me too that another reason i'm overwhelmed is home life. 3 kids really take the cake! There is hardly anytime for me to do anything anyways. lol I am amazed at other moms with 3+ kids who still "do it all"! I don't even know where to start. Don't worry, i'm not jealous of them or anything. Promise. I just don't understand how they do it, that's all.

I am just grateful for my family. Grateful for healthy, growing kids who keep me busy and humble all day. They help me realize my imperfections. Then I want to be better for them. That in itself is a chore but is worth it for them. I am fine with being busy all day long for them. That's my job, right? I have stopped beating myself up when I don't check my email or blog. How could that compare to what I do inside my home? I would much rather spend time with my family then my computer...lol. I've made that mistake before. Not interested in it again. I mainly blog for ME and my FAMILY. So I will still occasionally blog pictures and stuff for journaling purposes. But it's all for me.

But seriously, do you even care?

lol I am acting like I have loyal readers who are devastated that I haven't blogged...

Anyways,

Incase you feel i'm MIA...I am.




5 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

Whether you thnk so or not, you DO have readers!
Thanks for taking the time to keep us in the loop.

Kristen said...

You'll get back to your normal routine, just wait a year. That's only if you aren't pregnant again. :D

Tyler and Erin said...

I can't wait to see pics but don't worry about feeling the way you do. I feel it and I only have 1 kid! You're awesome!

Courtney said...

I totally feel the same about my christmas post, just no motivation. I cant even imagine 3 kids, I have a hard enough time with one and then I freak out when I realize I'm going to have another one in less than 3 months. Don't know how I'm going to handle but oh well. Glad Luke has been doing good with your new diet!

Heather Lee said...

amen. Is it so fun to have a boy??? I can't wait for mine to come, but sometimes I can.
Can't belive you were in Utah for 10 days and I didn't even catch a glimpse?! JK I know how it is, holidays are hard because there's so much going on. Next trip though, we need to get together and do what we do best...eat and talk and talk and talk. Miss you a million!

Pin It button on image hover