Bookcase Redo

I wish I would have been better at taking before pictures. But just imagine a Walmart black bookcase that was completely disorganized!
Well this past weekend, I was through with chaos! So I went through my books, took away any that I knew I would never read again, regardless if I took a class about it in college.
Then I put some scrap paper on the back of the shelf, giving it an upgraded look. It makes the whole shelf look so much better and adds so much to the room!

All I did was take spray adhesive and spray the back of the paper then stuck it on the back of the shelf. I didn't worry about lining up the pattern on the paper because I didn't have enough to do that. But you can't even tell where i've lined them up! Super easy and makes a BIG difference!



Linked at:
Tip Junkie





The DIY Show Off

5 comments:

-Kayley- said...

I wish I had a bookcase so that I could try this out!
I love your blog, you have the best ideas. Thanks for sharing them!

Craft Envy said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I love this SOOO much! Would you be interested in doing a little guest post on my blog about it? I think my readers would love it!

nv-craftenvy.blogspot.com

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

That is VERY cute! I have the exact bookcase and I keep looking at it wondering what I could do to make it look nicer. Thanks for the idea!

The Neglected Nest said...

Really cute! It's amazing what small changes like this can make overall.

A Wedding Story said...

So fun!!

Pin It button on image hover