I am pathetic...

yes, it's true. I will never stop entering Emma into contests. I have never considered myself one of those "pageant moms". I would never do that to my child.

I am more of a "photo contest Mom". I have tried to stop in the past but I just can't stop entering my kids in competitions. I just think they are just too adorable to keep all to myself...I want to share them with the world ;)

Anyways, I would love for you to indulge me in voting for Emma in this contest here:

It's a daily vote so if you can remember to do that, that would be AWESOME.

If...IF Emma does win, she gets $100,000 for college, trip to LA and 1 year contract to Wilhemna Models

Not too shabby.

Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I voted. P.S. Shes the prettiest one out of all of them, I will try to remember to do it everyday. GOOD LUCK!!! LOVE YOU.

Woods said...

No worries, Emma has that one in the bag! She's beautiful. I would have voted for her even if I didn't know who she was. soooo cute!

Pin It button on image hover