A big thanks

Just wanted to let all you commenters that I appreciate you!
Seriously, I love reading your comments.
They make me feel so much better.

Things have gotten a lot better since that one explosion.
Joe accepted a job in Pasco, WA!
It is located in the Tri-Cities, WA area. That was what our road trip was about last week.
I loved it up there and was really excited about living there. Joe just had to make sure it was a good decision. He thought through his options and negotiated with his boss. On Saturday, after it all, he called him up and took the job.

So now looking at my past post, I feel sheepish! haa haa

But seriously, it felt good to get that out of my head.
Now we move forward, right?
Time to look for houses to rent.
Time to dejunk my house.
Time to pack.

Anyways, thanks again for all your awesome words.

PS-anyone looking for boxes, hit Payless. They get awesome boxes, awesome condition and they get weekly shipments in. That's where i've been getting mine and in a few weeks time, I have all my boxes! Anyone in Vegas, I have dibs on Boca Park Payless. K thanks :)

10 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

Congratulations on the job! And thanks for the tip about boxes.

Claire said...

Congratulations Lyssa! I have always secretly wanted to live up in the North East region. It is beautiful. I am happy for you. It is always easier in hind sight...just grateful to move forward! (me too)

Ann-Marie said...

Wahoo!!! That is sooo exciting. Welcome to adulthood. You have arrived. Let me know how it goes.

melimba said...

congratulations, girl! that is awesome!!! what a relief to know the next part of the plan!! those huge looming question marks STINK! :)
good luck packin' up and moving!!!

Sara said...

CONGRATS ON THE JOBBB!!! How exciting! Love you guys!

Tyler and Erin said...

Congrats on the Job! That is exciting. I here it is beautiful up there. Good luck with all the coming preparation work.

Cairen said...

I am so excited for you guys! I am so sad we didn't end up spending every second together like I was hoping we would when you moved here. :(

Our Little Family said...

Congrats! Tri-Cities is a very nice area and is very family oriented from what I understand. Good luck with everything!

erin said...

So exciting that you know where you're headed! Awesome. It's so pretty in WA. Congrats!!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Congratulations! & Good luck with the move! We are in the process of moving this week...sigh, I will be glad when that's over. But it's a lot of fun to start over again too!

Pin It button on image hover