preschool.

Emma is at preschool while I type this.
She has grown SO much just this past year.

Do I need to remind you what happened last year in my attempts to put her in preschool?!
Ya I was a bit fearful that that would happen again. But seriously, she was ready for it.
She was SO excited. She's got a wonderful teacher and class.

She woke up and started getting dressed immediately.
"Mom, i'm going to preschool today. I need to get dressed."



Emma is a girl, not a toddler!
What happened this past year?!
How did you grow right before my eyes without me noticing it?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jeremy, Jennie, Caleb, and Noah said...

Very exciting! I hope she enjoys her new school. We need to get together soon before you guys move away!

zimfam said...

Emma looks so pretty in these pictures! yeah for preschool!

Tyler and Erin said...

You seriously have the cutest kids ever! Emma looks so grown up. I can't believe how much her hair has grown since you cut it. What a doll.

Courtney said...

Seriously how did she grow up so fast. Sometimes I still picture her as the little nursery girl I remember. She looks so happy to go to preschool!

Pin It button on image hover