sun is shining.

After about 4 days of straight rain, the sun was finally shining!
I was able to break out the dresser and finally paint it!

I know it's been a month or so that I had up the poll, asking you what color I should paint the dresser.  We had a very close outcome!
So I am not going to tell you what I chose.  I hope to be all finished up with it SOON and post pics of the final product :)

But i had to say thanks for all of you who voted and help me get some ideas.  It can be so hard when working with paint!

I just need to find some cheap/ cute drawer liner or wallpaper....
any ideas?

1 comment:

a {girl} in a {gorilla} suit said...

The Dollar Tree has some super cute wrapping paper that you could use. I added it to the back of my hutch and it looks super cute!

Just an idea!

Pin It button on image hover