a little sneak peek...

a big thanks again to all of you who helped me with my dilhema a few days ago.

My family photo shoot went perfectly.
Your help and guidance was exactly what I needed to hear.
Sometimes, I lack the confidence in myself and the ideas that I come up with.
I really need to stop being such a chicken and just believe in myself!
Yet, what you guys said supported what I was thinking, so thank you!

And Lee Ann was such a trooper for doing them, in the early morn, after the first snow of the season fell the night before. She was such a treat to work with.
From what i've seen, they turned out better than I could have imagined.

So with out further adieu, here's a sneak peek of my little family.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dawn said...

absolutely beautiful! i love it! glad the session went well :)

a {girl} in a {gorilla} suit said...

They turned out perfect. Emma's face is priceless!

steph, brent, and joaquin said...

SOOOO beautiful!! Luke is such a mini-Joe. I love the combos you put together. Seriously, nice work! Can't wait to see the rest of the shots!

*Crystal* said...

Oh my goodness... LOVE THEM! Can't wait to see more.

Pin It button on image hover