thankful for "today" days.

Here's what i am doing right now.
oh...somebody pinch me....
laundry
 cleaning bathrooms
 going BACK to target for returns....
My second home these days.
 making my bed...
 tada!  that was easy...
don't you love my extravagant bed?
 Cleaning girls room...check!
 unloading dishwasher and then loading it AGAIN...

We also ventured out and visited Jenn at the craft fair. 
I wanted all her stuff she was selling....
but with the big move coming up, i only have moths in purse.


 What are the girls doing today?
earning their princess bracelets....
i wish I would have never found disneyprincess.com
...you've been warned....

Although I complain about the daily tasks that I face as a mom sometimes, it is more like sarcasm.  I greet it with loving hatred...make sense?
Whenever I am on vacation or away from home, I just want to get back to the routine of things because it's something that is constant, stable and comfortable.
So i am thankful for those dishes and that pile of laundry.
i'm thankful for "today" days.
What have you done today?

3 comments:

katie t said...

yep. i so know what you mean and i'm FINALLY there! ;)

Heather Lee said...

I getcha. I was thinking the same thing the other day. I do like to get out everyday, but with my whole bunch. And I just recently discovered how much I love being home. And my kids love it. And my husband loves it. I think a lot has had to do with the fact that we are "out here on our own" so it was important to make home a little sanctuary.
Lyss, not criticizing one bit...but I did notice that rather large pile of laundry:) After living with a similar pile for far too long in our Utah home (I blame it on the washer and dryer being in the dungeon) anyway, I have found that if I keep the machines going constantly...I NEVER have a pile...and I don't even realize that I'm doing it most of the time because I'm just ALWAYS doing it. Doesn't that sound nice? Just something that has worked for me. I hated playing catch up. And it's always fun to play in warm clothes/sheets.

Heather Lee said...

I guess I should clarify...I probably do at least 2 loads a day. Keeps the clothes away.

Pin It button on image hover