Thankful for YOU

yes, you.  the one looking at the screen right now.
if you are reading my blog, it means that you are either a family member or a friend.
even if you are a stranger, we are all friends here and welcome!
I am so very thankful to all of you got your support, guidance, love and relief you have given me in my life.

family, you are stuck with me whether you like it or not!

friends, whether we were friends in jr. high, college or my motherhood years, it doesn't matter. 
Once a friend, always a friend...unless you did something to make me mad...then maybe not ;)

but anyways, THANK YOU.
it's such a blessing to be apart of a group of people who love you no matter what.
And i need a favor from you awesomes,
i need your help/advise!
Go HERE.



3 comments:

katie t said...

So how did u happen to steal my idea about thanking my readers. Lol. Sorry but I am stealing it back! I love u and I love this!!

McArthur Family said...

That is sooooooo exciting about Joe's new job!!! What a relief for you and what a blessing!

P.S. Love your outfit choices for your pictures. =)

Jeremy, Jennie, Caleb, and Noah said...

I am so excited you guys getting the job in Cashmere! I wish that we could have found something good in the area, but at least one of us gets to stay in the northwest. It was great getting to know you guys better and we definitely want to get together before heading to Texas. It has been nice knowing someone else was going through the same thing we were going through. I am looking forward to following your blog and see how life in Cashmere treats you guys. =)

Pin It button on image hover