Impel Clothing

have you heard of Impel Clothing?
yes?
no?
well it's about time you got aquainted.
if you love great style, with brilliant quality fabric & comfortable modesty,
Impel Clothing is a great place to start.
Here are a few of my favorites right now:






I could go on and on and on.
I seriously was so happy when I was contacted by them to do a review of their clothing.
otherwise, i wouldn't have known about them.
I was just so excited and grateful for the opportunity to do so.

I was sent this little number in Yellow:
see?  Here I am:
VERY Comfortable.
I loved how it fit and how the neckline fell on me.
I feel the other brands in this style, the neckline is always so high.
but this fit just great. 
The material used is high quality folks.  This isn't going to forms holes anytime soon.
This is what they say about this shirt:

"Complete coverage in all the right places
Super-soft, flexible fit
Quality cotton with breathable spandex

Finally, the ideal solution to fashionable coverage! This cap sleeve tee is finished with narrow trim on the scoop neckline and sleeve, and is a must-have basic to wear under everything from sweaters to sheers."
I couldn't agree more.  I love wearing these under cardigans, low neck shirts, dresses, to layer etc etc etc.

I definitely recommend heading over there and checking out their site.
Like Twitter?  Check out Impel Clothing there.
They also have a Facebook Page!
Tell them The Crafty Clique sent you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover