Scrapbook Sundays

Welcome to scrapbook Sundays!
This is my favorite day of the week.  I get to spend time with Heavenly Father, my family, my thoughts and nothing else...oh wait, scrapbooking!
I love to scrapbook.  I love to preserve memories and family history in my own style.

So today, I will post anything scrapbook related and I hope you do too!
I'll have a linky party below so you can showcase what you have been up to in the scrapping world.

I'll be honest, my craft room is still a disaster!

I just moved to a new home 2 months ago so..that's my excuse ;)
But scrapbook sundays is motivating me to get it done so I can scrap some new LOs.
Until then, i'll be showcasing some of my past LOs from a few years ago before baby #3 ;)

I have a love for purples and blacks.   You'll notice that as time goes on, I think!


Alright, time to grab a button & link up anything scrapbook related!






3 comments:

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

What a cute scrapbook. I really need to get caught up with all of my scrapbooks. I am so far behind.
Don't forget to join me for More The Merrier Monday and link up all of your great projects.


http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

Jen said...

LOVE your scrapbook page! Especially the colors! Found you through Lil' Luna. I'm a new follower! :0)

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Fun layout! Love the colors and the shapes you used. Thanks for linking this to Scrappy Saturdays last week!

Pin It button on image hover