twinners.

After I got my haircut, Emma was, at first, sad.
"Mom, you have a boy haircut!"
I scoffed and said, "I do not!"
"Will your hair grow long again tomorrow?"
"Nope, it'll be a while until it gets long again."
"oh man...."

And then a few days later, after another head to head battle trying to brush her hair, i told her I was going to cut it.
"oh I want to cut it like you mom!  I want a boy hair cut!"
"Ok, it's a deal.  You're getting your hair cut tomorrow!"

and so it was.


I love it and has completely eliminated our morning and nightly battles.

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

She looks adorable. You are really making me want to cut my hair which I am supposedly growing out. :)

Nicole said...

It's perfect. I love it - and yours too!

The Shirleys said...

Emma's hair is so cute. Was it a little bit sad to see it cut?

Pin It button on image hover