scrapbook sundays #2.


So there's been some progression this week as far as my craft room goes...
This is what is started out like a few weeks ago...
 I got a new shelf and that has helped ALOT!
 From this:


To This:
It looks much better but it still as a ways to go!

Anyways, since that's still under construction, i'll be archiving things I've done in the past until I can get that mess cleaned up!

Here's an invitation I made for a friend's baby shower:

And here's a LO I did of myself...squinting in the bright snow sun :)

I'm linking up to THESE parties.

Time to feature those who linked up with us last week!

Scrappy Gifts made these adorable bow holders!

This adorable card was made by Frame Fanatic!


Grab a button ladies!!

Alright, show me what you got this week!
Please link the specific post and not just  the blog.
And please grab a button and put in somewhere on  your post or blog so that others can join us!







5 comments:

Jen said...

Aww thank you so much for featuring my card! :0)

At The Picket Fence said...

I love that you showed your room "in progress"! I bet it's going to look great when you've got it done and you'll feel so organized!

I love your cards. My daughter is taking a card making class at our homeschool cooperative and she is LOVING it! Such a great creative outlet.

Thank you for linking up to Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence. Hope to see you back this week!

Heather @At The Picket Fence

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Thanks for the feature. I rarely get featured =D

Great LO and invite. I especially love how everything is pulled to the corner on your LO. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays! Featuring this tomorrow!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Forgot to say I've been cleaning my scrapbook room too...sure wish I remembered to take a before picture. It took several days to get it done.

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Again adorable invite - I love how simple it is so it would be easy to duplicate a bunch of them. Thanks for linking this up to my Crafty Mommy Diva Baby Shower Event!

Pin It button on image hover