scrapbook sundays.


Thanks you ladies for linking up last week!

Cross my Heart Designs did the fabulous Laundry room makeover with scrapbook paper!

Scrappy Gifts fancied up these Lego Bins!  I love it.


Alright, grab yourselves a Feature button!!

This LO is just a "daily" reminder of my duties at home and that really, it'll be over before I know it.
So I wanted to record it!



I'm linking up to THESE parties!

Alrighty, show me what you got this week!
I would love for you to play along!
Rules:
Please link the specific post and not just the blog.
And please grab a button and put in somewhere on  your post or blog so that others can join us!



7 comments:

agroshans said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I just wrote a post linking back to your blog :)

Holly Lefevre said...

That wall is awesome and fun...and that bin too cute! If it doesn't count, you can delete, but my chicks are made from scrapbook paper.

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Hi, fun to have found you. Sorry I linked twice. I was looking for a picture and thought I did something wrong.

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Thanks for the feature! Love your layout especially the semi-circle and black labels. What a great thing to scrap about. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays. Featuring this tomorrow!

Melissa said...

That is so cute!

Thanks for sharing over at Tuesday Tell All.

-Melissa

MyCraftieLife.Blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cute page!

Melissa said...

People are so creative. Thanks for sharing over at Tuesday Tell All.

Pin It button on image hover