scrapbook sundays #5.


I've had a wonderful weekend & I hope you have too.
 Being LDS, My family sat around the computer to watch General Conference.  It was simply wonderful and much needed to fill my spirits.

Thank you to those who linked up last week!

Katie over @ Katie's Nesting Spot made these adorable Thank you cards.  I love all those PPs!

31 diy made this whimsical wall decor.  I love the look of this!  So pretty!

Paper Bagley preserved some wonderful memories and pictures!

Making Messes made this fun Spring board!  Love the butterflies!

Thanks Ladies!  Grab yourself a feature button!



THis week, in celebration of warmth and Spring, here's a few of my daughter.  I love these pics and that fake bunny!

I'm linking up to THESE parties!




Alrighty, your turn!
Link up anything scrapbooking related!

Please grab a button and add it to your post or blog.
If you have a feature button or link, i'll feature you!







8 comments:

Walking on Water said...

Thanks for sharing us a piece of your life and your baby daughter is just precious! and what a cute pic of her to cherish! :)

BrendaC said...

So glad I found your blog, perhaps it will inspire me to get back into crafting.I am your newest GFC follower, have a great week! kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

Paper Bagley said...

So glad to be back, I get alot of good energy here...back to the drawing board for next sunday...Thanks for the "get it done" type of challenge...Tootsie

Holly Lefevre said...

I loved Katies's cards. Kind of swooning over that flower art. Great inspiration from all the finds.

Lynda said...

I'm your newest Follower. You book puff ball is so simple and clever. Very nice! Please stop by and visit me at SomethingCreatedEveryday.blogspot.com.

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I geeked and linked up my Thrifty Thursdays post! Feel free to delete the one from this post if need be :D

Lauren @ 31diy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my flower wall art! Totally makes my day. :)

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

What a cute layout and adorable pictures! That bunny looks so real. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

Pin It button on image hover