scrapbook sundays features

Since Easter was Sunday, I took a small break but I still wanted to feature those who played along in Scrapbook Sundays!

Something From Cassie shared this ADORABLE diaper cake and banner.  She is so talented.  You must check out her stuff!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman made these fun borders for upcoming Holidays!

Gretchen at Simply Soares made this adorable thank you card.  I love the colors!

Paper Bagley adds to her project with another lovely 2-pager!


Thanks ladies for playing!  
Grab a button for being featured!

I am trying to get the word out about scrapbook sundays and would love all your help!
I'll have it up and running next Sunday.  I hope everyone had a great sunday!

A

1 comment:

Paper Bagley said...

Yea! Thanks for the challenge and all those that commented it is so heart warming to here good energy...looking forward to submitting again...Tootsie

Pin It button on image hover