thrifty thursdays #7.


Wow! this is my biggest party yet.  Thank you ladies so much for coming each week and help spreading the word!

Let's see a few links:
Bless My Nest redid these trays she found at Goodwill!  I love how they turned out!
\

Maybe Matilda redid this dress she found and am so jealous of her skills!....you must go check out the before pic!!

Daily Chrysalis scored at her recent thrift store shopping!

Thanks ladies for linking up and playing along! 
I love your style!
Grab yourself a button :)

This past week, i've been recooperating from the craft fair so I feel I haven't done anything really.  I didn't even get a chance to go to a thrift store!
tragedy really...
But these finds were found in previous weeks but I didn't get a chance to feature them!

So this adorable toy was found over at Apple Annie's.  It will go straight into my son's vintage toy n!


Next was a set of vintage Sesame Street pillow cases!  The set was .50 cents at Sal's.  I thought these were fun & colorful.  My girls were fighting over them too.


I am hoping to hit some stores this week. Plus I found another thrift store so I want to explore that too!
Isn't it exciting when you find another thrift store?!


I'm linking to THESE parties!


Now the fun part!
Link up any thrifty find, redo, antiques, or just anything thrifty!
Please grab a button and add it to the post or blog so that others can follow along too!
Link specific posts and not the main blog :)
I'll pick a few to feature who have a button or link back next week!




5 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Thanks for the feature! And DOUBLE-thanks for using my "after" pic instead of the "before" ;-)

Blue Creek Home said...

Hi Lyssa,
I love vintage toys! And the Sesame Street pillowcases are too cute.
Thanks for linking up again to THT.

I am going to try my best to join your party next week. I added your party button to my party page so it would help me remember.

I got your pillow in the mail yesterday.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Garage sale season really hasn't started yet. Only one ad for this weekend. Good thing I found lots of goodies last week.

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Love that FP musical, rolly ball. Can't remember the exact name, but my kiddoes had one when they were little. That would be circa the early 1970's. I don't have that anymore, but I did hang onto the original FP Farm & Castle. My grandchildren love playing with them.
CAS

Kath said...

love vintage toys. so cool.

kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover