thrifty thursdays #9.


I can't believe it's been 9 weeks since starting thrifty thursdays!
Lots of treasures that have been found in those 9 weeks...sigh...love it.

Thanks for everyone partying last week!  Let's see a few, shall we?

Always Come Home found some vintage aprons and some VINTAGE SHEETS!!

Faith Hope & Charity Shopping took things she already had and made them into something else!

Joyful Treasure Hunting spruced up this $6 mailbox she found!

Maybe Matilda refashioned a $1 floral walmart shirt into this!


Thanks ladies for linking up and playing along! 
I love your style!
Grab yourself a button :)

So for me this week, I slacked.  I told you I was going to take a picture of what I found and I didn't.  And for good reason!
I have been busy making this:


My daughter's new Easter dress!

And just guess what I used...just guess!

VINTAGE SHEETS!  ha haa, i'm a sucker for the stuff. 

I even posted a tutorial on how to make it.  
So if you are curious, go HERE.
And for the record, this dress costed me $0.00...well maybe like .10 cents for the sheet that I got for like $.99. but who's counting?!

I'm linking to THESE parties!







5 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Thanks for featuring me Lyssa - and can I say again I love that dress, so cute!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Thanks so much for the feature! And I'm with Lakota . . . I'm still in love with that Easter dress!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! Linked up again today! So fun to see what others are doing/finding/making!!!

The Joyful Thrifter said...

My heart leaped with joy to see my mailbox featured on your blog! thank you for the love!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Blue Creek Home said...

I can tell your beautiful daughter is so proud of the dress mama made - and I have to agree with her - it's crazy cute! You're too creative!
Thanks for linking up to THT.
Rhonda

Pin It button on image hover