dreamcicle jello salad.

I love Spring and all that comes with it.  I love the weather, I love the picnics & barbeque's, and I love jello salad!!

I want to share a yummy concoction I call Dreamcicle Jello Salad.  Now it has nothing to do with popcicles, it just taste like it...sort of..

Anyways.... ;)
Here's what you'll need:
1 large package orange Jello 
2 (16-oz.) carton cottage cheese 
1 (16-oz.) container Cool Whip 
3 cans mandarin oranges, cut in half and drained 


1. So I started off prepping the oranges so I drained them and cut them.  Set aside.

 2.  Combine the cottage cheese and the jello mix.  Stir together.


3. Add the oranges and mix in.

 4.  Fold in Cool Whip.


It will look like this: hmmm at this point, I was fighting the urge to just gobble this down.  It smells SO GOOD!

5. Next, transfer to a respectable bowl.

6. Place in fridge to set.  I usually make this the night before I plan to serve this for dinner.  

Having it in the fridge for that long is key to have the right consistancy.

Enjoy & try not to eat the whole bowl!!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

looks like a fab salad!

Jami said...

It looks like it might be hard to not eat the whole bowl! I'm just sayin ;)

Pin It button on image hover