a few things friday...

I think that's my new name for Fridays because I am always writing posts about a few things on this day because they are things I want to share with you!

Well first off, Happy Friday the 13th!


Today, i'm over at A Diamond in the Stuff to show you how to make my Triple Ruffle Pillowcase Dress


Next...
I'm done my side table!  here's a sneaky peeky!


I'm going for a blue/yellow/grey color theme...i have no idea what i'm doing.

Next, I have a new pair of earrings ready for the shop!  
These are made with only the best vintage sheets around ;)
You can find them over at my shop...once I put them in, which should be sometime today!


I busted out my eCraft machine this weekend and made another LO!
I am hoping this sticks.  I have SO many pictures that need scrapping.
Seriousy, you guys need to look into this machine.  It's amazing.  When you don't depend or deal with mats, things go so quickly!  {don't you love the purpleberry?}


And last but not least,
I received an award from Whitney & Brooke Anne!

Thank you so much ladies!
 I was awarded this before and I wish I had the time to do it again!
And for the life of me, I can't find the post with it in it!  If and when I find that, i'll post it up.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!  Any fun plans?  I will be hitting up the big flea market going on at Apple Annie's tomorrow morning!  Kind of excited.  We'll see how it goes.

  

2 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Oooh, can't wait to see that table . . . it looks amazing! And I'm excited to see some crafts with your magical fun machine (I'm blanking on the name now . . . oh well, I'm sure you know what I mean)--I had been wondering when it would make another appearance here.

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Unknown said...

I love your ideas for a colour scheme around the night table! They're very happy, peaceful colours. I can't wait to see the finished product... and even the decor around it :)

Pin It button on image hover