introducing Liz Marie.

Photobucket

Have you guys heard of Liz Marie?
Yes No?
Either way, you are in for a treat.
I first heard of/meet Liz a few months back, when i just started out my "Thrifty Thursdays" party.  Her link appeared and so I clicked on it. 
You know those blogs when you get to them, you instantly find the "follow" button and click on it?  This is that kind of blog.  Liz is amazing.  Liz is talented.  Liz is the sweetest girl you will ever meet.  So genuine.  Make you feel like a million bucks.
can you tell I have a crush?
I seriously do.  Every post she does is amazing.  Even her photography rocks.
I want to show you a few of my favorite things she has done:

This is her newest creation.  Love those adorable little clips she uses!
Chicken Wire Window

LIke me, she loves mason jars!

I love what she did to this shutter!

She does amazing furniture Redos too!

Liz Marie is definitely a blog you guys need to check out.  She will not disappoint!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love her blog. She does the most amazing transformations with furniture.

Unknown said...

I LOVE HER WORK AND I FEATURED HER ON MY BLOG AS WELL... SHES GREAT!!

Pin It button on image hover