scrapbook sundays #10: eCraft LO



I gotta say thank you to Tina over at Bits & Scraps of my Life for linking up last week!
Look at these fun LOs she did:



Thanks again!   Grab yourself a feature button in the side bar!!
I can't wait to see what you guys will link up this week!!
Remember, i'll feature your link and your blog when you link up, it's that simple!
*************

So I told you guys last week that I was going to do a eCraft 101 post and I didn't.  I just need to keep my mouth shut because obviously I am not delivering!  Well my 101 included a bazillion pictures.  But this week, I figured out how to use video on my camera so I'm hoping that I can just show you guys some tricks.  Anyways, this LO I did this week with my eCraft.  I cut out the title, both the letters and the tag.  

I was about 8 1/2 months pregnant with #3 in this picture, in the heat of Las Vegas in October.  Yes, Las Vegas and still sweltering in October.


I'm linking up to THESE parties!

Alright, your turn!
Link up anything scrapbook related!!  In other words, anything that uses scrapbook paper!
Please grab a button and add it to your post or blog so others can join in!
Use the specific link and not just your blog address so I can see your specific project!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

I love your blog. I am a new follower! Cheers!

Tina said...

Great layout - I love scrapbooking and have a project over on my blog you may appreciate-I am your newest follower and will link up my newest LO...

Have a great week.

xo
tina
embellishments by tina

Karen said...

What a great layout! I miss scrapbooking!! I have doing more crafting lately and not so much scrapbooking. You are an inspiration.
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Love that layout! I really need to get back into scrapbooking! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

These are soo amazing! I am totally going to have to make some scrapbooks for my kids! What an amazing way to remember all of the little moments in life! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!

Pin It button on image hover