business card stash.

I still can't get over that I was able to go to Bloggy Boot Camp earlier this month.  I learned so much about me and my blog and what I want for it.  I didn't think I would get so much out of it!

Not to mention all the wonderful people and bloggers that I met, like Denise, Kim & Jenny (to name just a few!)

And practically everyone had a business card to pass out and trade.  I came home with a wonderful stack.  I don't know about you but I love looking at everyone's cards and seeing what they designed or created.

Here are some fun-shaped ones! There were lots of mini cards!

Here's one that made and sewed on her card like me!

I loved the colors on these ones!


These ones had fun pictures and designs!

I wish i could highlight them all but I seriously got like 50 or so.
What do you like in business cards?  The colors?  Texture?

PS-yes I am back from vacationing.  I haven't even touched my blog since i've been gone so I still need to do some changes.  :)  Thanks for sticking around!  I hope your summer has been fun-filled and chaotic like mine!

10 comments:

Syed said...

Your cards design looking so nice. Because your cards are neate and clean..Plastic business cards

Kathleen Maca said...

Loved looking at the cards. I've been wanting to go to one of the blogger camps or conventions, but just haven't been able to due to mommy-hood obligations. Thanks for sharing a bit of it!
Kathleen
http://adventuresingirlscouting.blogspot.com/2011/06/badge-of-week.html

Amy @MoMomma said...

Thanks for sharing some of your experience at Bloggy Boot Camp. I would love to hear more about it, or even have you come be a guest host on my blog and write about what you learned! Let me know if you are up for it :) Amy at www.momomma.com

Anonymous said...

Last Night John Tesh did a segment on-air about do's and don'ts of business cards. Yours and some of these others look too nice to ever throw away.
His point was to show personality and that most people will now scan a business card into digital format and toss the original.
I think that even if these were scanned the originals would get saved or passed on to others to appreciate.

Unknown said...

nice theme

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

I'd really love to go to one of these blog forums, sounds really interesting. Great cards you picked up. (sorry but I accidentally unfollowed you whilst fiddling with settings, I'm back now but look 'new'!)

jane said...

I love business cards, especially creative ones :) I think I'm due for some new ones of my own

onerowblog.blogspot.com/

Mandy England said...

I'm with you... I LOVE collecting other business cards from handmade shops or blogs. I have a bunting banner over my craft space, and I pin the cards to the pendants! :)

Muhammad Ashfaq said...

cards designs are so fantastic because they have the power to build their own image in clints view.
Plastic Cards
Scratch Card printing

Anonymous said...

Amazing! here is a lot of beautiful business cards its looking so gorgeous...
Plastic business cards 
Plastic Card

Pin It button on image hover