4th of July.

These are WAY over due!
It's been a  busy summer for us...but at the same time not...I hate that...

Anyways, we decided to stay home for the fesitivities because we didn't want to deal with the traffic and crowds of Wenatchee.  Ironically, there probably wasn't a crowd...I mean, come on, it's Wenatchee!
So we got a big pack of fireworks and waited until dusk to pull them out.

The girls loved them.









Luke got tired and did not like them.



It was one of those nights where it was mainly for the kids for memories sake.  It was fun, don't get me wrong but we didn't finish until 10:30...by then, I was tired!

1 comment:

Tyler and Erin said...

I totally understand the... doing it for the kids. They just aren't as "cool" as they use to be but it is fun to see how the kids react. :-)

Pin It button on image hover