Blueberry picking.

 A month or two ago, I was driving around the countryside that I call home and saw a sign that said "Pick your own blueberries".  I immediately turned right there and pulled in.  It was a home business that had  rows and rows of blueberry bushes.  It was such a beautiful home with a beautiful little garden.  It was so ideal.

This man lived there and told us how to pick them.  THe kids had so much fun picking them.





See how beautiful?!  I want this exact garden in my own house stat!



Now Luke just ate the whole time, mainly sour ones ;)


The girls snuck a few as well, as you can tell by their lips.  They also had a delicious cherry tree that we could sample.

I LOVE this place for this very reason.  Orchards and fruits aplenty here.  Can't beat that!

1 comment:

The Shirleys said...

I love fresh blue berries! I need to find more of those kind of things here. I am sure they are around I just don't know about them.

About a year ago a read an article in the Ensign about making friends. I have a hard time moving to new areas too. The article talks about how you have to be the one to make the effort. I have thought about that a lot and realized that I had to do that. We have been hear just over a year and I am just starting to feel like I know the women in my ward. I guess I need to walk on making the effort more. Good luck!

Pin It button on image hover