Let's Share & Be Friends Sunday Party #2


Thanks everyone for linking up last week!!  What a great turnout.  I love seeing everyone's links.  You guys are awesome!

So the link with the most clicks was from The Liz Marie Blog with this number right here:

I LOVE mason jars!  What a cute way to serve drinks!
Well it's your turn!
link up anything you want to share:

-thrifty finds
-something you've made
-tutorials
-scrapbooking!
-Thrifty redos
  
Grab a button and help spread the word!!
Please link up specific posts
Add button or text link to it so people can find us :)




1 comment:

Paper Bagley said...

I dont know why my submission picture did not show but I made a seat with a milk can and tractor seat...been doing the art thing outside in...come take a look for the last few months...Tootsie

Pin It button on image hover