My friendship bracelet.


I signed up for the Friendship Bracelet Swap over at Ruffled Sunshine.  It was so fun being part of a wonderful idea and group!

So I took a different approach to the traditional friendship bracelet.
I did a fabric bracelet :)

I used THIS tutorial but changed it up a bit.  I used buttons and a button hole instead.  This was my first time doing that and I practiced over and over again so I wouldn't mess up!  Not as hard as I thought though...after doing it 100 times ;)

I really like the yo-yos on them.  They are so bright and fun.  And I just really love gray these days so I couldn't pass up using these fabrics!
 

I got them mailed off to my new friends.  I hope they like them!

"Hello Friend" printable found HERE

Linking it up to THESE parties

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the gray material.

Anonymous said...

Really sweet fabric cuffs!

steph said...

I LOVE what you came up with! Why didn't I think of a buttonhole? If you have any extras laying around ... :)

pickygirl said...

This rocked-- and I loved it even more once I read your whole post. you should have been nominated for crafting with the stars, (i didn't make the cut, either. ) would you want to "craft from the sidelines??"
http://redzoegirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/crafting-from-sidelines.html

Pin It button on image hover