Want to win an eCraft machine?!

Before I get to the big BIG news, Just a heads up!





I'll be over at Young & Crafty today, letting you get to know me :)
Hannah is so great and it's fun to go visit her again!
So come on over and check me out ;)

Ok so big news...

Who wants an eCraft machine?!?

You know what the eCraft machine is, right?  I've talked about it before on here and have made many things with it.  Well here are the details on how you could win one!

Starting Aug. 15th, there will be a blog hop, which I will be part of :)
We are showcasing "Back to School" projects made with the eCraft machine.
Each blog you hop over to, you have a chance to enter into winning a exclusive spot for the big eCraft machine drawing, which will take place Sept. 5!  During that time in September, there will be another chance to get chosen for the big drawing!!

Seriously, There are going to be great projects with additional giveaways and ideas for Back to School!!  You don't want to miss it!!  The Blog Hop will start at Love 4 Stamps on Aug. 15th!
I'll see you over there :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will look forward to the blog hop. I'm a new follower and can't wait to read all of your inspiring posts.

Pin It button on image hover