Breakfast routine.

Usually every morning, I sit down with my son and have some breakfast.  Our breakfast of choice is always Frosted Mini Spooners (aka frosted mini wheats via Malt-o-Meal).  It's a family favorite.  So I get our bowls ready and go sit at the table.
He's really excited to eat by himself.  And not in a booster chair either...which explains the freedom he has while he's eating, like the standing and stretching..






Sometimes, he realizes it's easier to eat sitting down...
Minutes after taking the above picture, he pulled the table mat off the table, resulting in a big mess and dirty clothes, thus no milk, no mat and no clothes in these pictures.
I really love eating breakfast with Luke.  Seriously I know this won't last long so i'm taking it in!

1 comment:

The Shirleys said...

I love watching little kids eat! Eliza tries to stuff as much in her mouth as possible...thus she has to use her hands...then she taps me on the arm and says, "Look Mom." and points to her mouth. Can you tell she has older brothers!?

Luke looks so grown up eating breakfast in a big kid chair.

Pin It button on image hover