Super Saturday is next week!

I am really really excited about next Saturday.  It's been in the works for months now.  And I am so grateful to have a calling that I enjoy and love.  This calling has put me in charge of our ward's Super Saturday!  So here are the crafts we are going to do:  This is our display table that we set up during church for sisters to see :)
 


So we have a Monogrammed board for $5

Burlap Wreath for $9

Temple Blocks $2

Fabric Necklace $3

Family Cubes $5

Christmas Babble Ornaments $2.50

Christmas Tree $9

Cookies in a Jar $3

Nest Necklaces $4

Anyone local who is interested in joining, feel free!  Anyone can.  Contact me via email :)  thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Crafts!!!

Thanks for the eye candy!

Team Craftwell
ecraftbycraftwell.blogspot.com

Katie said...

The monogram board is so cute and the bird necklace is such a great price!

Pin It button on image hover