Day 10: Thankful for D.H.

I have a confession to make....
I am obsessed with D.H.
No, DH doesn't stand for Darling Husband...I had a post dedicated to Joe already, remember?
D.H. stands for Desperate Housewives.

Now, you are probably thinking, well, um most people are.  It's been around for 7, 8 years?

Well I am happy to say that Joe and I just discovered it a few months ago on Netflix and we have been hooked.  When it first came out, we had just gotten married, trying to be good and not watch crap...weeellllllll times have changed!

It's just good, old-fashioned entertainment.
I look forward to the evenings so I can watch another episode.  And it's become Joe and I's tradition every night.  We eat dinner, get the kids to bed and then we go and relax and watch an episode of D.H.

Right now, we are in Season 3.  So I know we've got plenty of episodes ahead of us.  And i'm looking forward to each one.

Thank you Desperate Housewives for allowing me to enjoy and relax each night.

1 comment:

katie said...

muaahahahahahaha

welcome to my sunday night tradtion and yes. i also need to start it from the beginning. i've only been watching it for the last 3 seasons soooo thank goodness for netflix and hulu!!!

xxx

Pin It button on image hover