Day 11: Thankful for Freedom


God Bless America
Land that I Love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Through the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam.
God Bless American, My home sweet home.


I would be ungrateful if I didn't post about my lovely country that we live in.
We are truly blessed to be in this country.
I am sad to see it in the state that it's in.

People don't realize what is happening to our rights and freedoms.

We need to wake up and protect what we have before it's too late!

This country was set aside by God to give us a place to live and worship in a safe place.
Things have certainly changed.  But one thing we can't do is push God aside through these troubled times.  If anything, we need Him more than anything right now!

Thank you to all those who have fought to protect and keep our freedom alive.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover