Day 14: Thankful for Pinterest






I love Pinterest.  It's amazing.
I have been a faithful member for almost the whole year.
I use it for recipes, craft ideas, clothes, DIY, activities, organization, color schemes...you name it, they got it.

I just love getting inspired!
Please please please, if you do not have an account and want an invitation, let me know!  I will send you one!

BUT

A warning...
It's addicting.
You will not get anything done.
Hours will go by without you realizing it.

Make sure as you Pin, that you do things you pin to make yourself feel productive.
Here are a few pins i've found lately:
Source

Source

Source
So are you on Pinterest yet?

1 comment:

Dorothy Explora said...

...yes m'am, i am!!! ;D and you are absolutely right--it IS addicting!

btw, im at http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com if you want to check me out! and if you like what you see, please follow!

goodnight,
dorothy

Pin It button on image hover