Day 4: Thankful for Baby Showers

I love parties.
There. I said it.  I really do.  I love decorating for them and getting fun ideas.  So when I co-hosted a baby shower last night, I had so much fun getting ideas from Pinterest and other blogs.  I loved the "Sprinkled with Love" theme and here's how it turned out!

I used my eCraft machine to cut out a bunch of circles then used my sewing machine to sew them together to make "sprinkles".  I love the end result!  I used blue, pink, and white paper since it was a combined shower for 2 friends, each having a boy and a girl.




Look how adorable that sign is!  I love the Jen Allyson Designs SD card from eCraft.

 And yes, the food was really good.  I'm munching on a pretzel stick right now!


We did some fun games, like guessing what candy bar was in the "poopy diaper" and made collages from pictures in magazines to guess what their babies would look like.










Then each guest got a party favor.  Loved this idea and couldn't pass it up.  So I grabbed S&P shakers from the Dollar Tree.  I also used a tag cut out from Fundamentals SD card from eCraft to make the labels.  So cute!




We also did the traditional toilet paper measuring game :)


Here are the two lucky ladies with their babies, both #2, mind you!  Leah & Jacqui, so excited for you!

Leah is due in March and Jacqui is due in like 10 days!


Thanks ladies for letting me throw you a shower!  It's so fun to get together with friends, enjoy each other's company and just laugh really big!

1 comment:

Paper Bagley said...

My family is growing also...little Toots is going to have a brother by Jan. I am sooo...looking forward to a boy and to see how Toots handles the change...Congrats on the new Love of Lifes blessings...Tootsie

Pin It button on image hover