Day 6: Thankful for my kids

Life with kids is a funny thing.  Just like the old saying goes, you can't live with them, you can't live without them.  It's kind of like when you are on vacation with out them, that's all you are thinking about.  But after another day at home, with the kids driving your crazy, you want to get away from them.
I admit, I have those days.  Life can get crazy.  And sometimes, I just need 5 minutes of quiet to get myself back in the game.
 I love my kids to death and try each day to not take advantage of the season of life I am in right now.
 Each one of them is so unique and special.  They are just so darn adorable.
 I am just humbled and honored that I get to take care of and rear these special spirits.

 I am thankful for this opportunity.  But it's my greatest fear that I will not live up to what I am asked of.  It scares me to death!

 I just pray and pray and pray for help and strength.






I really do love being a mother!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your kids are darling and wherever you are for this photo shoot and the ones of your husband in the previous post is really beautiful.

Pin It button on image hover