Embroidery Hoop Art

I've been waiting to share this with you for some time now.
I am in love with this.

It's for my daughter's room.  I wanted something colorful and personal for her wall.  And I have to thank the eCraft machine for all the hard work.  That circle and letter was cut out with it.  Amazing HUH?!

It was very simple to make too.  I promise.  The eCraft is a gem to use for cutting fabrics.

Let me show you via video:

and just ignore the "lyssa from born-again crafter"...lol made that when I was there. :)


So the reason for waiting so long to share this with you?
I've been published!!!  It is in the eCraft Creation EBook!!
SOOO, if you want detail on how I made this adorable Embroidery Hoop Art, go HERE


It's very exciting to see your work in a book!!!

And also, don't forget to head on over to the eCraft blog to see our first week's DT creations!  Mine will be on Wednesday and i'm very anxious to show you :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your hoop art. I have many, many hoops of all sizes, and I knew they would come in handy at one time or another. Now you've shown me an awesome thing to do with them! :) I don't have the machine, but I bet I can still make something pretty :) Thanks for sharing and congrats on being published. It's cool isn't it? :))) Karen

Pin It button on image hover