A baby shower invitation

My sister is pregos with her first little girl and is due in May.  She's having her shower in March...in UT.  I'm in WA aka Boonville.  So to contribute and help with her shower that is being held at my other sister's home, I made the invitations.

I stuck with the pinks and greys since those are her nursery's colors.  I deleted the address and my personal email address.
Fonts used were The Only Exception & Walkway Bold.  Background paper from Soft Pink paper pack

I recently upgraded to Photoshop Elements 10 and love it.  I have Elements 5 before....I felt as though I were in the dark ages!

PS  Craftwell is back on HSN tomorrow!!  Times will be 10 am, 3pm, & 7 pm ESP.  There are going to be great deals on Craftwell products available for 1 day only!  The Consumer Electronics Show Innovations award winning eCraft will be featured on HSN hosted by Melinda Mckinsey!  You must check this out if you have been looking into getting an electronic die cutting machine.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover