Introducing Jake Ryan Zimmerman

This beautiful boy finally decided to join our family, whether he wanted to or not!
Jake Ryan Zimmerman
Nov. 9th 2012 at 11:47 pm
11 lbs 1 oz.
Birth Story to Follow....

These were taken the following morning.  He is such a sweet little boy.  After such a night, I am humbled at the  miracle of birth.  I KNOW God is very aware of each of us and our righteous desires.  He will guide us to take care of this precious baby that He has given Joe & I to take care of and love.
More pictures to come.









4 comments:

katie said...

he is absolutely perfect! :) wish we were there to meet him!

love you
xx

Unknown said...

SO absolutely BEAUTIFUL and perfect. You are such a super woman! Congrats again!

McArthur Family said...

I can't wait to hear the birth story! He's beautiful and I still am amazed at his weight...nice work!

ColibriNB said...

Congratulations - he is beautiful!

Pin It button on image hover