Jake at 3 months


Another month, another update from the mom with the growing boy.
The months seem to fly by.  I'm not sure how I feel about that!  I definitely enjoy your better sleeping habits these days.  Not to mention the constant smiling and giggles I get from you.  But it just means another month away from being a baby.

Things you are doing this month:

-You know me and Daddy.  You love to see our faces.
-Much more apt to smiling.
- You are ticklish on your toes, feet and tummy.  You do an adorable breathing in laugh.
-You are starting to wiggle all around!
-You are sleeping ALL night, (bless you child) going down at 7 pm and waking up around 6:30-7:00 am
-You love your play gym and have started to warm up to the jungle gym you sit in.
-You are getting comfortable on your tummy and love to see in a new view!
-You fall asleep on your own like a champ.  I don't think i'm going to have to "cry it out" with you.  (bless you child)
-You have mastered rolling from tummy to back, but not quite there the other way around.
-You give great eye contact.
-You get excited when you see me in the mornings.  It absolutely makes my day.
-You love when I sing to you.
-You open open your mouth and give me kisses back.

I just love each month as you grow and develop more and more.   You are a angel baby!  You are the happiest little thing ever.








No comments:

Pin It button on image hover