slow down.

There are too many things going on at once and time just needs to pause so I can breathe...just a minute (or day) will do!

Seriously, anyone else scratching their heads that it's almost March?!  Jake will be 4 months!  I'm also hoping that Spring will grace us with her presence.

I'm getting a little overwhelmed right now.  Like I said, things just keep going and I seem to be grasping to not miss anything.  My kids keep growing and learning.  I hate that I can't give each one of them my 100% attention at the same time.  I need 6 of me at once.  One for each of the kids, one for hubs and then me.  Wouldn't that be nice?

So until I get a grip with reality and hop on the time wagon, I will just keep relishing in the now, take lots of pictures of it and just pray that things will slow down a bit.  Because we all know that once school is out, Summer just flies by!



1 comment:

The Potter Family said...

I feel the same way! I'm glad it's not just me.

Pin It button on image hover