Easter Party Invitation

I know I just posted about a St. Patrick's Day party invitation, but now it's Miss Kate's turn!

She chose an Easter party so we got to work yesterday.  I used the ebosser machine to cut the circles and emboss the blue cardstock.  It came out awesome.  I love it.


Next, I cut out some scrap triangles and made a tiny pendant banner, sewing straight onto the invitation.
Aren't these the cutest, springy-est invitations you've ever seen?!


Kate is so excited for her little party.  She has the cutest little group of friends.  It should be lots of fun!

Linking up to THESE parties

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Team Craftwell
blog.craftwellusa.com

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

Pin It button on image hover