Family pictures are coming...

It's been over 3 years since we had some family pictures taken.  Has it been that long?!  
I was very very pleased with how they turned out.  Refresher?  Go here so see what they looked like.  

It's kind of ironic that I am a photographer.  You take everyone else's pictures but rarely of your own family as a whole.  I'd much rather be taking them!  So much easier.  I have the hard part...with 4 kids and all!

This go around, we are hitting it up in the Spring, when the blossoms are out.  It is so gorgeous here this time of year.  I've had some time to think what we're going to wear.  Here's what I got so far for the kids:


What do you think?  I have loved blue & red for too long and so I figured why not for our pictures?!

Problem is now I need to figure out what I'm going to wear... any takers?  lol  This is always the worst part of it!  Hopefully I'll find something that I love and invest in so it'll get some good wear out if it.

I'm excited cause my BFF will be taking them.  Can't wait!  It helps to know and feel comfortable with the person that is taking your pictures.  I am hoping my kids will cooperate much better with her taking them.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover