me and my kids.

A little something about me...
I prefer to stay behind the camera.  I typically don't like to be in pictures.  I have too many insecurities that are so ingrained in my mind from growing up that they are just here to stay...in other words, i'm my own worst critic!

But, I want to be in pictures with my kids.  I want them to see me in them as well as themselves when they look back on their childhood.
So one day, when I was all fancied up, I was determined to do just that.  So we took a lot, a lot a lot of timer pictures.   I think under the circumstances, they turned out amazing.  They each show their personalities perfect.  And it helps that I love them so darn much.


















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lyssa you are beautiful! And you look lovely with your children in these photos! Love you1

The Potter Family said...

Very cute, Lyssa!!

Emma said...

Gorgeous set of photos! You're all beautiful!

Pin It button on image hover