Jamberry Nails



Ok if you've known me for ever, you know I've had my fair share of in-home sales and consulting with products and companies.  I'm not the most suave salesman.  I let go of that part of me when I realized I just couldn't cut it.  Photography has always been my passion and I am so grateful for being able to do something that I love to do.
But wouldn't you know, I have been sucked into the consulting world again.  But this time it's different!

If you haven't heard of Jamberry Nails, now is the time!  This product is amazing.  And let me tell you why.
For those of you who are incapable of keeping nails kept and cute due to small kids, cleaning etc etc and didn't want to deal with chipped or scratched nail polish, I have found a solution.

Jamberry Nails are like tough stickers that go on your nail for the long haul.  Like "2 weeks on your finger nails and 6 weeks on your toe nail" Long.    Applying them on your nails is very easy to do and there are lots of resources to help you out.

They are affordable!  Seeing how they lost so long, a sheet can last you a while.

I mentioned they are durable and they are!  And the best part is that your nails look fabulous the whole time!  No chipping or scratches.  They remain in full and glossy.

Oh and I did I mention the styles that they come in?  There is a style for every kind of personality!  They even have a line for little girls!

So I definitely recommend just checking it out!  There are fun Hostess parties too where you can earn free Jamberry nails!

www.lyssabeth.jamberrynails.net




No comments:

Pin It button on image hover